SOL BLU RENTALS, LLC
Personal Information Collected on our Websites and Social Media Pages
In order to provide you with the best interaction with our businesses, we may collect certain personal information from you when you access our websites and social media pages, including your name, address, telephone number, email addresses, credit or debit card information, financial information, travel preferences, social media account information, reservation information, marketing and communication preference information, and other types of information that you agree to provide to us. We also gather information using technology based upon your use of our websites and social media pages, including your IP address, and the type of computer operating system and web browser you are using.
Use of Certain Technology. We use technology to enhance your experience when you visit our website including web beacons, cookies (small text files sent to your computer to enhance the way you communicate with us by storing user names, passwords, and other information about you), and analytics. We may also collect certain information when you use a mobile device such as your device ID and location information.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties and other Sources
In addition to information directly collected from your access of our websites and social media pages, we occasionally collect personal information from other sources such as various marketing partners with whom you have agreed to allow to share your information, various public databases, your friends and associates, and various social media platforms.
How we use your Personal Information
We use your personal information to enhance your experience with us and to develop ways to provide personalized products and services from us and our partners that are tailored to your lifestyle. The various ways we use your personal information include:
- Administration and Delivery of Services: We use your personal information to assist us in providing you with the services you receive from us and for various administrative purposes such as maintaining and enhancing communication with you and providing you with information you request.
- Communications and Marketing: We may occasionally use your personal information to provide you with information we believe may enhance your experience with us (such as newsletters and other communications) and with information concerning products and services we believe may be of interest to you.
- Business Purposes: Your personal information may be used by us for a number of business-related purposes such as updating and maintaining our contact information, development of new products and services, determining the effectiveness of communications and marketing initiatives, and general operation of our business.
- Other Legal Purposes: We may use your personal information for various legal purposes such as to comply with legal process, respond to requests from various governmental and public authorities, to and to protect and enforce our rights.
How we share your Personal Information
To provide you with the greatest level of service possible, we may share your personal information among our affiliated companies, and with certain third parties and others as follows:
- Affiliates. Various Elite affiliates and subsidiary companies may use your personal information as outlined in this Policy.
- Services Providers and other Vendors. We may provide your personal information to various providers of services to us we have engaged in connection with our business.
- Business Partners. We may associate or partner with other companies to provide you with potential select opportunities to obtain products or services to enhance your experience, and may share your personal information with those partner companies.
- Acquisitions/Mergers/Business Transactions. In the event that we sell, buy, restructure or reorganize all or part of our business, we may transfer information collected to one or more third parties. In such an event we will comply will all local laws governing this instance and will provide all required notices.
- Legal and Governmental Authorities. We will comply with all proper requests from any law enforcement authority, government agency, regulator, or any other person having sufficient legal authority to request personal information.
Security and Protection of your Personal Information
Elite values and respects the privacy of the personal information you share with us. We use and continue to review and enhance reasonable procedures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss, misuse, unauthorized or unlawful disclosure or access, alteration and destruction. As with any system established to protect electronic information involving the internet, our system is not 100% secure in all respects at all times, thus you are providing personal information to us at your own risk, and you understand that we are not responsible for any circumvention of our security protocols by outside actors. If you have been provided a user name and password in connection with any of our products or services, you understand that you are responsible for maintaining the privacy of these credentials and will not share them with anyone.
Revisions to this policy. Occasionally we will make revisions to this Policy. Updated versions of this Policy will be linked to and otherwise made available when created.
Children under age 18. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 18. In the even that we are notified or otherwise learn that we are maintaining such information, that information will be immediately removed from our systems.
Contact Information regarding this Policy. In the event that you have questions or concerns regarding this policy you may send those to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to
Sol Blu Rentals, LLC
PO Box 5310
Hilton Head Island, SC 29938
NOTE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a resident of the State of California, you have certain rights pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, including the right to request information regarding submission of your personally identifiable information to third parties for such parties’ direct marketing purposes. Additionally, you may formally “opt out” of any sharing of any information with unaffiliated third parties by requesting same in writing to the address above.
NOTE TO RESIDENTS OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Your privacy and personal information will be protected and used in accordance with all pertinent data protection regulations, including the General Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016).
Elite, LLC is the Data Collector of your personal information. In the event you would like for us to refrain from using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, or would like to request access to your personal information; to oppose the use of your information for a specific purpose; to correct inaccurate information; or to revoke consent previously provided in accordance with permitted law, please contact us as provided above.